ALC ELT CENTER
Andhra Loyola College is managed and administered by the members of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits), a Catholic religious order which has rendered yeoman service in the field of education for over 450 years.
Andhra Loyola College was established on a 110-acre land in the year 1953 (classes commenced on July 22, 1954) with Rev Fr Theo Mathias, SJ, (who later became a professor at Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur) as its first Principal. The college was affiliated to Andhra University till December 1976 and to Nagarjuna University thereafter. It is now affiliated to Krishna University.
In 1988, the college won the autonomous status by virtue of its excellent contribution to education, and it has used this freedom, throughout the quarter century of its autonomy, to experiment and innovate, introducing more practical combination of courses as well as job-oriented ones to meet the needs of the immediate society. The college offers intermediate, degree, and post-graduate programmes, and its undergraduate curriculum is so broad-based and holistic that it has, in addition to the mainstream academic programmes.
Andhra Loyola College is proving the excellence in the domain of English Language Teaching as well. We have established an ELT Center 12 years ago and conducted various programs nationally and internationally.Andhra Loyola College is proving the excellence in the domain of English Language Teaching as well. We have established an ELT Center 12 years ago and conducted various programs nationally and internationally.